The Cross House
When Bob and Debbi Rodak purchased the house in 1999, the house retained all its motel-era bathrooms.
In the parlor, the pair of sliding doors which had originally opened into the library now opened into a blue and pink 1950 bathroom. Actually, only one sliding door opened. The other was nailed shut.
Wanna see the 2017 view?